Nov 30, 2008
SIR CAN I ASK QUESTION FOR VDRL REACTIVE..WAT IS THE MEANING OF VDRL AND HOW THE SIDE EFFECT THE VDRL...VDRL AND AIDS IS SAME...CAN CURED THE MEDICNE
Response from Dr. Holodniy
A positive VDRL suggests a diagnosis of syphilis, not HIV infection. A positive VDRL has to be put into a clinical context of whether syphilis is a possibility and should be treated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Itchy Testicles A Symptom Of HIV?
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Ampicillin Treat Chlamydia?
- Can Vaginal Discharge Cause Sores?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.