|CD8/CD3 cytotoxic T lymphocytes
Nov 23, 2008
The test of my NK profile shows my CD8/CD3 is higher than normal range? What does it mean?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Are Lymphocyte Markers Used In Tests For Hiv?
- Pain In Penis After Foreplay Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.