|With hep C can we get vac B?
Nov 23, 2008
you did recommend vaccine B even thought i have hep C,but you did not say why it is safe? i just want to understand...and not to make any problems.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It's safe because it is not a live vaccine and offers very good protection from becoming infected with hepatitis b virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vomiting Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Pcr Dna Picking Your Nose
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Picking Your Nose
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Burning Penis After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.