|With hep C can we get vac B?
Nov 23, 2008
you did recommend vaccine B even thought i have hep C,but you did not say why it is safe? i just want to understand...and not to make any problems.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It's safe because it is not a live vaccine and offers very good protection from becoming infected with hepatitis b virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Male Get Aids If His Penis Falls In A Public Toilet Bowl Of Water?
- Why Does Uganda Have Lower Rates Of Hiv/aids Infections When Compared To Other Sub-saharan African Countries?
- Getting A Prescription For Androgel
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Syphilis?
- If I Have Genital Warts Do I Have Hiv?
- What Are The Dangers Of Lactic Acidosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.