My T cell count and viral load?

I went to the doc 3 months ago and my t cell count was 500 and viral load was 25620. I went to the doc last week and my t cell count was 616 and my viral load was 25120. So is this good or bad? Oh and I was curious as to how my doc knew that who ever infected me was poisitive for awhile and been taking meds?

You are in pretty good shape. Your CD4 count is in the normal range. Another number to follow is your CD4 % which is a more stable number over time. Your viral load is in the moderate range. Your doctor may have done a resistance test, to see if the virus you have has resistance to HIV meds. In somebody who has not been on HIV meds and their virus has resistance, it is likely that they got that resistant virus transmitted to them from someone who had been on HIV meds.

Results going in opposite directions
With hep C can we get vac B?