HBV- VIRAL LOAD BY TAQMAN
Nov 23, 2008
What is the normal range.
Resutl: 872 IU/ML
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is a low copy the number. The range is 6 to 100,000,00 IU.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do I Cure Painful Spots On My Penis?
- What Is The Most Common Oral Sex Std?
- 7 Week Negative Rapid Blood Test After Low Risk Exposure
- Accuracy Of 5 Weeks Hiv Test Using 4th Generation Duo
- Are Pep Treatments Effective If Given Within Enough Time?
- Can I Drink Alcohol With When Starting HIV Meds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.