HBV- VIRAL LOAD BY TAQMAN
Nov 23, 2008
What is the normal range.
Resutl: 872 IU/ML
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is a low copy the number. The range is 6 to 100,000,00 IU.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- What Are Some Ways You Can Get Std's?
- Accuracy Of 5 Weeks Hiv Test Using 4th Generation Duo
- Can Mono Affect HIV Test At 6 Months?
- Does Valtrex Interfere With Hiv Tests?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.