HIV+ and Herb Medicine

My CD4 is 304 and have yet to begin treatment(waiting on my doctor to say so). In the meantime, I was told by a nurse start taking herb medicine named Selenium-200mcg-once daily with one-a-day men multivitamin. I have been doing this for a couple of months and my CD4 count went from 343 to 304, WBC log copies were 3.838 and now it is 3.59, and RNA went from 6885 cp/ml to 3916. In your opinion what would you suggest and is this safe? Should I begin medication?

Selenium is an essential trace mineral and not an herb and is required for some enzymes in the body in order to function appropriately. At that dose, there is no concern. There is no significant difference between those CD4 counts or viral load. However, that CD4 count indicates that HIV treatment should be started.

keeping you posted (ninth labs)
life expectancy with Advanced HIV