Nov 15, 2008
If a hepatitis C antibody titre comes back as "not detected", can this person's blood still be infective, or does it simply mean that they are not hep c positive?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Epididymitis A Sign Of Hiv?
- What Is The Average Life Span Of Someone Hiv Positive?
- Burning Tingling Feet Neuropathy With Swelling
- What Will Happen If You Get Two Hep B Vaccines?
- How Many Time Does It Take To Have Sex With A Person Hiv Positive For You To Get It?
- Risk Of Hiv Exposure For Vaginal Intercourse
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.