Hep C now with A
Nov 15, 2008
HCV load 1441140, log10RNA 6.16 HVC loadInter 1 IU/ml=5.2 Hcv RNA copies/ml Is this high? Now positive with HepA, does this cause a higher risk or cirrosis or liver ca? And should i get a hep B vaccine?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can A Person Get Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- Can Selenium Sulfide Help With Flat Warts Hpv?
- Where Did Chlamydia Come From?
- Can I Move On After A 9 Month Hiv Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.