Elite Controller

On Oct. 5 2008 - You replied to my question concerning a blip in my question concerning a blip in my numbers. As you suggested, I was re-tested on Nov 1 and the VL is once again undetectable <50 down from over 3000. Thanks for answering my question.

Answer Although somewhat higher than what we would see with a traditional blip, given where your CD4 count/percent and viral loads have been for the last 4 years, I would not be concerned. I still think it likely to be a blip. However, it does require repeat testing. Most likely you will see it go back down.

Thanks for the update. Good to see you are back where you should be.

cd4&viral load confusing
Hep C now with A