lab interpret pls
Nov 15, 2008
the HBsAg is non-reactive and the Anti-HBc is reactive, what does it mean??? pls interpret.. thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Likely that you have been exposed and have immunity to hepatitis B virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Topping Without Condom?
- Do Night Sweats Mean I Have AIDS?
- Bloody Pee After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Trichomoniasis Without Have Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.