diffrence between hiv1&2
Nov 15, 2008
which one of the virus ( between hiv1&2) that more harmful and easy to mutate? why?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The both mutate and HIV-1 infection is much more likely to result in progression of disease than HIV-2. There may be both a human genetic and viral reasons for this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Shingles Scab Up Are They Still Contagious?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- What Can't You Do With Herpes?
- What Can Cause A False Positive Hpv Test?
- What Can Can Cause A False Positive Syphilis Test?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.