|diffrence between hiv1&2
Nov 15, 2008
which one of the virus ( between hiv1&2) that more harmful and easy to mutate? why?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The both mutate and HIV-1 infection is much more likely to result in progression of disease than HIV-2. There may be both a human genetic and viral reasons for this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Headache After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Vaginal Infections Cause Wbc In Urine?
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
- Long Term Effects Of Vaginitis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.