diffrence between hiv1&2
Nov 15, 2008
which one of the virus ( between hiv1&2) that more harmful and easy to mutate? why?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The both mutate and HIV-1 infection is much more likely to result in progression of disease than HIV-2. There may be both a human genetic and viral reasons for this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Azithromycin Take To Cure Chlamydia?
- Short Term And Long Term Effects Of Genital Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.