were can i get it
Nov 9, 2008
were can i get interleukin2 at is it a prescription drug
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Depends on what it is being used for. Although it is being studied, it is not approved for use in HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Genetic Material Of Hiv?
- Can Hiv Be Passed Through Genetics?
- Can A Blood Test To Check Your Iron Detect Hiv?
- Is Inactive Carrier Of Hepatitis B Contagious?
- Is It Difficult For A Man To Contract Hiv From A Woman Through Normal Vaginal Intercourse?
- If You Have Hiv Will A Common Cold Make You Even More Sick?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.