were can i get it
Nov 9, 2008
were can i get interleukin2 at is it a prescription drug
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Depends on what it is being used for. Although it is being studied, it is not approved for use in HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Tongue After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bacteria That Causes Hepatitis B
- Vaginal Discharge Viral Infection Complications
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.