Nov 9, 2008
I've been diagnosed with Hepatitis C. I had a test taken called HCV QN by bDNa. My result is 845,016. What this means?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Your HCV viral load is in the low average range. The average level is around 1-5 million. But there are other tests and evaluations that are required to know what if any damage your liver has sustained from HCV. You need to consult with a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can I Catch Gonorrhea Without Having Sex?
- Can Mosquitoes Give You Std's?
- Can Lymph Node Discomfort Come And Go?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.