|hbv dna result
Nov 9, 2008
help...what does it mean..HBV-DNA VIRAL LOAD (real time PCR)DETECTION LIMIT 6-110,000,000 IU/ml (35 -640,200,000 copies per ml..is it low or high??
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You did not indicate a result value, only the ranges expressed in international units and copy number/mL.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Condom Protect You From Getting Hiv?
- Does Hiv Rash Burn And Tingle Or Come And Go?
- In Hiv Does White Blood Cells Or Red Blood Cells Have To Do With Hiv
- Can You Get Hiv From Just Touching The Vagina?
- In Hiv If High Levels Of Protein Is Detected In The Urine Would I Have An Infection
- Will Urine Be A Certain Color If You Have Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.