hbv dna result
Nov 9, 2008
help...what does it mean..HBV-DNA VIRAL LOAD (real time PCR)DETECTION LIMIT 6-110,000,000 IU/ml (35 -640,200,000 copies per ml..is it low or high??
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You did not indicate a result value, only the ranges expressed in international units and copy number/mL.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Itchy Vagina?
- Ear Infection Sign Of HIV Infection
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.