viral load Hep C
Nov 9, 2008
What range is 4.63 LogIU/ml for the HepC RNAQT? What is the MCH and K? Thank you.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Chlamydia Be Detected In Blood Test?
- When Shingles Scab Up Are They Still Contagious?
- What If Your Chlamydia Becomes Drug Resistant?
- What Does A Herpes Simplex Outbreak Feel Like?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- Syphilis Diagnosis How Long Before I Can Have Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.