Hep C Treatment
Nov 9, 2008
My husband is going through treatment for Hep C. His liver enzymes have dropped significantly and he is going for his 3 month viral load test tommorrow. If the viral load comes back very low does that mean the hep c virus is gone or can it return when treatment is over?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It means he has had a good treatment response, but treatment should continue for approximately 6-12 months depending on the type (genotype) of HCV he has.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can I Catch Gonorrhea Without Having Sex?
- Do Pap Smears Test For Gonorrhea?
- Does Monistat Cure Vaginal Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.