normal cd8 range
Nov 2, 2008
Dr is there a range for "normal" cd8 abs count in healthy people vs. a range of abs cd8s in hiv infected people ? I read that the latter is much higher, but what are the abs count ranges in terms of numbers for the two categories ( healthy vs hiv.aids ) thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The normal range for CD8 cells is about 300-1000. The range in HIV infection is much broader and can go higher than 3000 or more.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Essential Oils For Neuropathy
- What Does It Mean When Hiv Is Lying Dormant In Your Body?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv With Hangnail
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What Foods Help Shingles Treatment?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.