|meds every other day
Nov 2, 2008
hi have a friend who takes his med every other day and his numbers are great. no resistance etc I know its not recommended but why is it working for him?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Depends on the regimen (some drugs last longer than others), and yes not advised.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Transmission Sharing A Cigarette
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Topping Without Condom
- Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Are Swollen Lymph Nodes An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Burning Urethra Sign Of HIV Infection
- Could Diarrhea Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.