Nov 2, 2008
if someone has lived with the disease for 14 years and has only been on therapy for two intervales of a total of 18 months 7 years ago but has not been on therapy since why is her count climbing from 376 to 426 the highest it has been was 500 and that was 14 years ago. is there some thing wrong. And how likely is it that her imune system is building tcells instead of killing them off.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what the CD4% is with those absolute values or what the HIV viral load level is. It is likely that the CD4% has not changed and therefore this is unlikely to be a significant increase in absolute number.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.