Taking Atripla on time

I have been on Atripla for 2 years now and have had good results. My doctor told me to take the meds before bed every night My question is taking the Atripla within the same time at night strongly advisable? Or does it really matter? I have on rare occasion taken it up to 3-4 hours later when I stay up on the weekends. But usually stay within 2 hours of the normal time I take it. The reason I ask this is because i'm concerned as to the risk for resistance if I don't take within 2 hours or less very night.

No worries. Although it is ideal to take it at the same time every day your window is fine.

recent news on starting between 350 and 500
Rapid Progressor II