Nov 2, 2008
how can i raise my cd4 and cd8 t cell count i have seen the answer of yours is interleukin but is that available at any over the counter pharmacy like walmart or cvs were can i find that
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Interleukin2 (a t-cell growth factor) is not available for HIV infection at the local pharmacy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fatigue After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Selenium Sulfide Help With Flat Warts Hpv?
- How Long Is Thrush Contagious?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.