Nov 2, 2008
what is the most effective way of curing my hep B?and is there any alternative medicine to cure m hep B?my oppurtunity to go abroad has chattered because of m medical result was hep B reactive...my hbv-dna viral load was 11IU/ml,what does it means?thanks...
Response from Dr. Holodniy
There is treatment for HBV. You should consult with a liver expert for an evaluation and discussion of the treatment options.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Getting Fingered Worried I Have
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.