Nov 2, 2008
what is the most effective way of curing my hep B?and is there any alternative medicine to cure m hep B?my oppurtunity to go abroad has chattered because of m medical result was hep B reactive...my hbv-dna viral load was 11IU/ml,what does it means?thanks...
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
There is treatment for HBV. You should consult with a liver expert for an evaluation and discussion of the treatment options.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blisters After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.