sets of numbers and needs of meds

I would like first of all to say thx for your job here. sec ond i have three question to ask given this set of exams end of january(just diagnosised) vl 5000 cd4 750 27% end of june cd4 809 31% end of october vl 7100 cd4 830 32% 1)can you give me an idea of the declining of cd4,increasing of vl...i.e rougthly when i will reach the point in which i will need meds (wether 500 or 350...) 2)as my bf is neg(met him after i knew i was pos, do you suggest to start meds now in order to put him on a safer side?(i am aware of the side effects and all th eimplications) 3)when i was first diagnosised i had to pos elisa followed by an indeterminate wb(p24 p56 gp160 reagents) that s th epoint the doctor ordered a pcr test (the one i did in january): now should I repeat the wb or the two viral load tests i did are enough evidence to conclude i am positive? thx in advance

1. Remarkably steady numbers. Unlikely that you would see any sudden declines, so difficult to predict yet how long it might be (if ever) to reach 350. 2. Not a good strategy to base HIV treatment decisions on. 3. Given that blot pattern and repeated positive viral loads no need to retest.

hcv levels
Lab refuses to do bloodwork