Nov 2, 2008
my recent bloodwork shows a hvc rna iu/ml as 733000 or 5.87 is this really bad i have hep c which has never given me any sighns didn't even know i had it till i went to give blood i am 45 yrs old male
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
In terms of HCV viral load, that is on the low side. The 5.87 just indicates the same number expressed as a logarithm of the absolute number. You would need to have further evaluation by a liver specialist to know if there is any significant liver damage or if HCV treatment was required.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Bronchitis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Runny Nose An Ars Symptom?
- Blisters After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.