High CD4% & very low CD4 count

This morning I got my CD4 results back, am very suprised and even feeling sick suddenly, My C4% was 27 in May CD4 count 308, I asked for a few months to be strict with my diet from my doctor, now CD4 count 20 and CD4% 33,6 is this normal. I am starting meds early next week but I am not sure how I will go through the weekend with a worry of getting sick. Please advise.

Something must have happened with the assay. It would be unlikely for your absolute count to go from 308 to 20 in that time and yet have the percent increase by 6%. I think it just needs to be repeated.

abs.lymphs
Changing of Labs and/or Tests