Huge Drop in CD4

My current CD4 is 545, percentage is 58, and Viral Load is UD. Three months ago my CD4 was 1163, percentage was 61, and viral load was UD. I am on Atripla and have never missed a dose.

The day before my most recent test I received a flu shot, HEP A shot and HEP B shot. Also, I fasted before the blood test as other blood test were being taken.

Could the flu shot, HEP A and HEP B shots the day before caused my CD4 to drop substantially?

thank you. Your response is greatly appreciated.

RS

Yes, it is possible that immunization could have caused the acute decline. I am not concerned given the undetectable viral load and that there is no real change in the CD4%.

LIver function not normal, HELP!!!
VL variation