HEP C Results
Oct 26, 2008
Hello again, I want to thank you for all your forum. It is a comfort.
I am 52 years old, I have had Hep C geno type 1a for 10 years. I have done my yearly test and need some assistant with them. Viral Load:2,050,000. I know this is getting high. AST 101 ALT 103 this is the highest they have been ????? Ultrasound: Liver is enlarged (new). Is this part of HEP c?
Thank you again
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Death
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.