|HEP C Results
Oct 26, 2008
Hello again, I want to thank you for all your forum. It is a comfort.
I am 52 years old, I have had Hep C geno type 1a for 10 years. I have done my yearly test and need some assistant with them. Viral Load:2,050,000. I know this is getting high. AST 101 ALT 103 this is the highest they have been ????? Ultrasound: Liver is enlarged (new). Is this part of HEP c?
Thank you again
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Fingers Worried It Could Be HIV
- Tingling Lips During Window Period
- White Discharge During Window Period
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Bloody Pee After Touching A Bloody Scab Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.