|Red and White Blood Cell Counts
Oct 18, 2008
Can you tell me what the average range would be for Red and White Blood Cell counts approx one year after HIV infection?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Usually in the normal range for both blood cell types.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Hiv Do To The White Blood Cell Count?
- In Hiv Does White Blood Cells Or Red Blood Cells Have To Do With Hiv
- Massage Parlor With Hiv
- Diseases That Cause The Same Symptoms As Hiv
- How Long After A Risky Sexual Contact Should One Wait To Be Tested For Hiv?
- Hiv Test 4 Weeks Accuracy
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.