Major drop in my CD4 test

Hello. I'm a 22yo male from Argentina. My CD4 count was 712 at the beginning of the year. The next one was 678, and three months later it was 564. I got my new results today and it's 362, which is a huge drop. The percentage dropped a lot as well. The strange thing is that my viral load is actually lower (21.000, as opposed to 35.000 in the last test results). I'm not on medications, since I was only diagnosed with HIV about a year ago, the infection happening aproximately about a year and a half ago.

I really don't want to start taking medicines right now, considering I'm applying for a scholarship in the US for a semester and I know that would keep me from going there. Besides, I honestly thought I'd go a longer way without needing medications.

At the time of my last test, the one that dropped a lot, I had a herpes simplex in my mouth, that occasionally shows up, and I was going trough some stress due to exams in the University. My doctor, whom I trust a lot, sent me to redo the CD4 count since she thinks it must've been a mistake and is really surprised. Do you think this could have been a factor in such a huge drop?

You don't indicate what the CD4% was for each of these values to determine the significance of the percent drop. Yes, ongoing concurrent infections can cause CD4 counts and percent to drop.

2nd Set of Labs
drop in vl without meds