Oct 18, 2008
my son, who is 7 hours away from me, said he has a viral load, his terms, of 12500. what can that mean and he is in any danger with that count? I am terrified.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is difficult to comment on what this means without first knowing about other relevant information such as his CD4 count, whether he is on HIV treatment, does he have any other ongoing medical problems, etc.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Be A Registered Nurse If You Are Hiv Positive?
- Yeast Infection And Genital Warts
- Will Genital Warts Ever Completely Go Away?
- Why Do I Always Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Time It Takes To Get Genital Warts After Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.