wbc count three weeks was normal 4.7
Oct 12, 2008
is it possible to have digressed to full blown aids in three weeks.......i got sick last week throwing up. diarhea.lasted three days..weight loss..at what tcell count will you begin to see wasting....does it occur...by itself..
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unlikely that HIV infection can progress that quickly.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Do Gonorrhea Sores Look Like?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Start To Scab?
- What Are The Odds Of My Partner Having Genital Warts And Me Not?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Syphilis And Floaters
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.