Oct 12, 2008
I have hep-c gentype1a.My viral count was 9,700,000. after taking reisi complex it dropped to 3,170,000. does that mean anything or is any count other than zero bad?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is not really a significant difference.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- Can You Get Ars 9 Weeks After Exposure?
- Can You Get HIV Through Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.