HTLV sequence of tests

I donated blood in 8-08. Got the letter stating reactive to HTLV antibodies, but 2nd test was indertiminate. Took 3nd test at blood center in sept 08. which was also indertiminate. Took 3rd test in october 08, western blot from my regular doctor, it came back positive. So is that it? am I done? Since I got a positive test it's positive for sure? The lady at the blood center says this happens to many blood donors and that what is in my blood stream causing this may go away. Is this a possibility or is that no longer a possibility since this WB came back positive. Am I still to return to the blood center in Nov 08 like they suggested to wait 3 months) and re test? Is this something that happens often something in the system just magically leaves and the test is negative. Please answer--I looked, there aren't many HTLV answers/questions and my doctor didn't really even talk to me.

You need to make an appointment and discuss these results with an infectious disease expert.

am i having drug resistance
Interpreting HIV and testing statistics