Oct 12, 2008
I recently ordered the generic form of Atripla from Canada. I checked the ingredients and it is the same as the name brand. Are there additional side effects in taking the generic over the name brand
Response from Dr. Holodniy
There shouldn't be any difference, but I have no experience with generics.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Chlamydia Last After Treatment?
- I Have Vaginal Irritation And Blisters
- What If You Have Pimples On Your Lips Is That A Sign Of A Std?
- A Girl Bite Me Can I Get Syphilis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.