CD4 and CD4% plateau?

I started taking Atripla 2 years ago after my doctor told me that it is already time for meds since my CD4 was 193, with VL of 113K and 10%. After 2 months, I responded robustly and moved to undetectable, CD4 473 and 19%. Over the last 2 years, my highest CD4 was 552 (ranging just above 500 and low 500s, but mostly in the 520 average) and I only had one time percentage of 21%, mostly in the 17 to 19%, averaging at 18%. After 2 years of taking Atripla, I am now at CD4 470, VL 18% and still undetectable. Never been sick, had rare colds and gained to normal weight. I eat well and exercise regularly, although I tend to sleep late and I have a stressful work but never fatigued. Am I responding well to Atripla? I am just concerned how come I see others with CD4% going steadily up, and their CD4 too, while mine stayed in the same range for the last 2 years?

You are doing fabulous. Keep up the good work. I am not concerned about your numbers at all.

HBV-DNA Viral load RT-PCR (Taqman result)
Help me see clear