|HBV-DNA Viral load RT-PCR (Taqman result)
Oct 12, 2008
What is the interpretation if the result of the test is 882IU/ml
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It indicates there is hepatitis B virus in the blood, and the level is relatively low.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.