positive hemoglobin.

My boyfriend is hiv positive, his ct4 count is 501 and virall load 37 thousand. What does that mean? could he have tuberculosis or hepatitis, or positive hemoglobin is a part of being hiv positive? He is not yet on medication.

From an HIV standpoint he is in good shape. You don't indicate whether he has any symptoms that could relate to those two illnesses, but there are lab tests that can be performed to rule them out. I don't know what exactly you are referring to regarding a positive hemoglobin. Many times this is related to blood in the urine, but not knowing the context it is difficult to say.

HETROPHILIC ANTIBODY
HBV-DNA Viral load RT-PCR (Taqman result)