Oct 5, 2008
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
He has what is considered a sustained virologic response (SVR). That means treatment has most likely worked.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Flu Symptoms A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Itchy Rash An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Red Eyes Sign Of HIV Infection
- White Bumps On Penis Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Dizziness After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.