Oct 5, 2008
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
He has what is considered a sustained virologic response (SVR). That means treatment has most likely worked.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Trouble Urinating After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
- Side Effects Of Syphilis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.