|CD4 after treatment
Oct 5, 2008
I have recently been diagnosed positive with a CD4 count of 200 and VL of 18000. My doctor has put me on a combination of Truvada and Stocrin( efavirenz). When and how quickly will my CD4 count sart to rise and when will VL start dropping?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Within days you would see the viral load start to drop, but we don't usually check people until after a month or two. I would predict that your viral load will be undetectable by about 3 months.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Red Eyes An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Rash After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
- Sore On Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.