very high liver enzymes

around the end of april '08 i started on a new regime of norvir, aptivus, isentress and viread (along with lipitor, benicar, wellbutrin and propecia). after being on the meds for three months my labs were checked and came back with liver enzymes at 500. i did new labs that day and they were around 480. the doc and i decided to drop lipitor and after a few weeks i went back for more labs and they were 350. after another month they were checked again and were around 250. i'm concerned but my doctor wants to wait another three months for my next lab and is unconcerned because they are trending down. what do you think?

Although dropping the lipitor was not unreasonable, another culprit here may be the aptivus and norvir. Aptivus has ben associated with significant liver disease in some people. Not knowing your clinical history regarding other HIV drugs you may have taken, you should consider changing the protease inhibitor.

Ratio of Tcells to Viral Load
CD4 after treatment