Ratio of Tcells to Viral Load

I have a general question. My boyfriend and I are both poz. My vload is 29K with cd4 of 220. His vload is around 85K with a cd4 of 480.

Is it normal for someone with a high viral load to also have a high cd4 count, or conversely, with a lower viral load to also have a low cd4 count?

Is there any relation between the 2 numbers?

There is not that much relation between the two numbers. So to answer your question, yes, you can see the scenarios you describe. It depends on the viral strain and underlying immune system one has, as well as whether other medical conditions might be contributing to the situation.

Initial CD4
very high liver enzymes