cd4 count tested over 1000 in my last test and has dropped by 100 in my recent test , is this normal

During my last test my CD4 count tested over 1000 and my recent test it has dropped to 900, is this normal. I am taking my meds regularly and I don't know whether this is normal or am I starting to form resistants to my meds. HELP!!!

You don't indicate what your HIV viral load results are. Assuming your viral load is undetectable, no worries. There is a natural variation in CD4 absolute count. That number is still within the normal range. I also bet your CD4% is stable, which is a more stable number over time compared to the absolute CD4 count.

new results, high VL
Initial CD4