|new results, high VL
Oct 5, 2008
Dear Dr Holodniy,
I was exposed in Feb 2007, diagnosed in June 2007, and not yet on treatment.
During the past 15 months my reuslts have been stable, with an absolute CD4 count between 513 and 558, CD4 percentage between 25 and 28, and VL between 37,000 and 60,000.
This are my recent results:
CD4: 512 CD4%: 26% VL: 130,000
What should I make out of this high VL accompanied by stable CD4 counts? I imagine it is about waiting the next set of results, but what would you expect and recoment in terms of starting HAART?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Black Spots After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.