Oct 5, 2008
What is the likelihood of your viral load count being high if your t-cell count is high?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Although this is not the most common scenario, it is seen among a good minority of patients.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Blood In Urine?
- Purple Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.