Oct 5, 2008
What is the likelihood of your viral load count being high if your t-cell count is high?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Although this is not the most common scenario, it is seen among a good minority of patients.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Contract Hpv Virus From Having Unprotected Sex?
- Will Using Condoms Completely Protect Against Genital Herpes?
- Why Is There No Cure For Genital Herpes?
- On What Parts Of Body Can Shingles Appear
- What Is The Difference Between Canker Sores And Herpes?
- What If Your Chlamydia Gets Worse?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.