Apr 20, 2001
I have a question regarding rashes associated w/ARS... when would a rash appear (is 8 weeks too long - would it come sooner)? And which part of the body is most likely to appear? Would it show up on arms or just chest/torso?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The rash usually comes sooner, around 1-2 weeks after exposure and usually on the trunk, but not exclusively.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can HIV Live In The Ink For Tattoos?
- Can Lymph Nodes Be The Only Symptoms After 8 Weeks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.