Viral load & treatment

I just received lab results today. CD4 350, and viral load 23,000. I haven't started treatment but my doctor has ne seriously considering it.

I see the info all over the Web considering treatment when CD4 is at or below 350. Viral load is always part of the "discussion" but I NEVER see any clear info on when it indicates it's time to start treatment. It seems like it's all based on CD4. Is there a level at which viral load dictates the need for treatment?

Only for those with CD4 counts > 350. In general, if the CD4 is >350 and the viral load is > 100,000, then treatment is advised. The CD4 count is the more important indicator as it relates to the amount of immune system damage. You are on the bubble, but if a repeat set of labs shows the same, it is likely time to start.

homeopathis medicine
cd4 going down & cd4% up