Sep 27, 2008
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Generally yes. The amounts of medicine in homeopathic medicines is very low. It would be different if you were using large amounts of these materials that could also be found at health stores.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cytomegalovirus And Homeopathy
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Hiv From A Woman To Man?
- Should Aids Victims Be Isolated To Stop The Spread Of The Aids Virus?
- Can A Urinary Tract Infection Cause False Positive Hiv Test?
- How Long Does Hiv Aids Survive On Surface?
- Will Negative Hiv Test Stay Negative After 4 Years?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.