Sep 27, 2008
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Generally yes. The amounts of medicine in homeopathic medicines is very low. It would be different if you were using large amounts of these materials that could also be found at health stores.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Oral Ulcers A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- How Much Damage Does Chlamydia Cause At 6 Months?
- Why Can't U Use Douche If You Have A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.