Sep 27, 2008
Why do I crave salt and salty foods. What can I do to stop this crave. I have HEP C & cirrosous of the liver, as of about forty years.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is likely the result of fluid shifts and/or diuretics to control fluid accumulation if someone has cirrhosis and ascites.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Cause Hearing Loss?
- Can A Health Care Professional Refuse To Treat A Hiv Patient?
- Can You Get Hepatitis From A Scratch?
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- Hiv Infection Among Married Couples
- Why Does Chlamydia Infect Woman More Than Men?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.