Sep 27, 2008
Why do I crave salt and salty foods. What can I do to stop this crave. I have HEP C & cirrosous of the liver, as of about forty years.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is likely the result of fluid shifts and/or diuretics to control fluid accumulation if someone has cirrhosis and ascites.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Sex With Stripper
- Could Swollen Lymph Nodes Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Can U Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- How Do I Get Rid Of Genital Warts In The Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.