Sep 27, 2008
Why do I crave salt and salty foods. What can I do to stop this crave. I have HEP C & cirrosous of the liver, as of about forty years.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is likely the result of fluid shifts and/or diuretics to control fluid accumulation if someone has cirrhosis and ascites.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does Hpv Last Without A Host?
- In A Cbc Count What Tells You If You Have An Std
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Can Hiv Enter Body Through Nails And Nail Bed?
- Can Swollen Lymphnodes Cause Tight Feeling?
- How Big Will Lymph Nodes Associated With Ars Swell?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.