CD4count HIV and AIDS
Sep 21, 2008
I would like to know if at one point I have a low cd4 of about 150(AIDS) I get geno type done change my meds and CD4 goes up again and viral load less thn 75 is it AIDS or HIV?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
From a clinical standpoint, if your CD4 count returns to a consistent level above 200, you don't have AIDS anymore.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Blowjob
- Is Jock Itch A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- AIDS Infection Risk Touching An Open Scab
- Can U Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.