CD4count HIV and AIDS
Sep 21, 2008
I would like to know if at one point I have a low cd4 of about 150(AIDS) I get geno type done change my meds and CD4 goes up again and viral load less thn 75 is it AIDS or HIV?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
From a clinical standpoint, if your CD4 count returns to a consistent level above 200, you don't have AIDS anymore.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Pubic Lice If You Have No Pubic Hair?
- Can You Have Sex While Being Treated For Std?
- Stomach Pain And Heavy Discharge
- Will A Cbc Count Tell If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.